Best possible separates for Thiel CS 3.7

Hi guys here's another new topic for crazy Thiel enthusiasts like me lol.
My question of the day is if you had a budget of 50K to drop in a pre-power combo to drive a pair of Thiel CS 3.7 what would be your top 3 favorite choices ?Here is what i have in mind at the moment : Ypsilon pre-power monos, KR Audio P135 + Kronzilla DX monos, and Aries Cerat Impera ll Ref + Concero 65 monos.All of these 3 pre-power combos can be purchased in Europe for just under 50K brand new.
Have a good day.
Thieliste
128x128thieliste
Get a Perreaux preamp and a 2150B amp. 200wpc/8 ohms, 400wpc/4ohms. Clipping at 300+ and 500+ watts, respectively! I bought one to use with my restored DQ-10's - a speaker that benefits from a powerful amp!
Thanks for your suggestion but i'm only interested in reference level gear like CH Precision, Ypsilon, Aries Cerat, d'Agostino, VAC and others.
jafant on the 16th i will audition Nagra classic preamp paired with Luxman M-900U amp.The next day i will attend the Paris Hifi show and meet Vincent Brient to finalise my decision on the purchase of the Totaldac Twelve mk2 + server.For the pre-power part there is only 2 brands left on my shortlist : Aries Cerat and CH Precision.Ypsilon is in third place on the podium.You guys can start guessing which brand will win for Thieliste's ultimate system.