The best music in 2018

I realize this is early, but based on this (lp), I’m very hopeful...

Glen Hansard "Between Two Shores" ...absolutely fantastic!
128x128slaw
When Levon Helm toured after his throat surgery (he was a heavy smoker), he was temporarily unable to sing. He brought daughter Amy along to sing, and she was swell (I saw them at The House Of Blues in L.A.). Her mother is Libby Titus, who was a well known singer in the 70’s. I gotta get Amy’s new album.
@n80 
Glad you liked the Teskey. They seem to be from australia and did this record themselves (also the recording). A good strategy probably to have a great sound. That you can play as loud as you wish.

Leon Bridges - Good thing.
Mostly the same. His second much better than the first. Thought Teskey was the same musicians first under another name...Leon doesn't have the recorded noice as Teskey!

My strategy for finding music is:
1. Go through new releases on Tidal each week. A quick listen to all that looks interesting
2. Randomly go through an artists whole catalogue. Any artist has a wide spectrum of good and bad music and recording quality. Tidal is a perfect tool for this. Some artists of course are more reliable than other (or unreliable). Joe Henry produced Amy Helm above. He e.g. is a sure name for good quality. Joe Henrys own first solo record is super. Unfortunately not on Tidal. 
3. Reading speaker reviews. You can't really trust what they say about the speakers in question but often you get at least one good music tip from each review. 
Two years ago i started this HiFi hobby again after a long tim just watching movies with the kids. Have found a lot of good music, both new and old, and speakers(!) since then. Not that much into the other stuff as amps, dacs, cables etc. Of course I have a basic good quality, but for me the speakers are what matters. And the music. Sorry if this was a bit outside the thread. Soon back with other tips from 2018.

My wife loved the Teskey brothers. Can't wait for the CD.

I find some new music cruising Apple Music but I'm also finding a good bit just going through these "what are you listening to?" threads. Good resource.
@gosta and @n80 - Thanks for the shout out for The Teskey Brothers. I had never heard of them, but went looking for a listen after reading your post. I checked out their album on Bandcamp and it was great. Heck, I just steamed it via bluetooth from my laptop and it sounded incredibly good. I can't wait to hear it on the vinyl LP I immediately purchased after hearing the bandcamp stream.