Receivers

Hi all!

Anyone would know which would be the best choice of these receivers below:

- Denon AVR 5803
- Pioneer Elite VSX-59TXi
- ONKYO TX-NR1000

I am looking to upgrade my receivers but also looking for a used THX Ultra receiver. My speakeres are THX Ultra and wanted to get a THX Ultra receiver to match the THX sound.

Thanks for any advice!
mantaraydesign
I was looking at the Arcam 350 and it looks great. However, the power rating is pretty low (100 watts @8 ohms per channel) considering the price $2500 and weighing only 35 pounds. The 350 reminds me of the Sunfire Ultimate Receiver II which I just sold recently. The Sunfire was very lightweight (40 pounds) but producing 200 watts @8 ohms per channel. I sold the Sunfire because I bought the THX speaker systems.

For sure, all the latest Arcam products looks fantastic.
ARCAM AVR-350 is the DIVA series whichwill be discontinued and just a fact, they are actually built in China - the ARCAM FMJ series are built in England... Have you scoped out the Integra DTR 9.9? And Supposely DENON AVR-4310 will be out next month!
Audiotomb, Got bow? Are you playing with anybody? What do you play? The picture of your fiddle makes it almost look plastic, it's not is it?
What happen to Harman Kardon products???

They use to make nice products but now they make really wimpy receivers. Even their top of the receiver line AVR 3550HD. It's rated at 7 x 75W. The AVR 3550HD is not a bad looking receiver but the specs are awful I think!