12AU7 Genalex or Psvane for Cayin Hybrid Integrated H80A

In my search, I haven't found much that directly compares Genalex to Psvane 12AU7 recently. So far, I have had the Cayin OEM, Electro Harmonix, & Genalex, and my favorite is Genalex - quieter, smoother & more dynamic than the previous two.

I am now interested in trying Psvane purely out of curiosity & because it is within my budget for now. Not really interested in spending much more.

BTW, if you require system details, look for my Gallery at US Audio Mart site under member name ejc_xrx.

Thanks in advance for any input.
ericjcabrera
I would pick the VANE 12AU7 over the GL.
If you want a bit warmer sound, try a set of GE 5814 triple micas, they are a really nice tube.

best
I am not a tube expert, but I have actually listened to a PSVANE 12au7.  They are excellent tubes.  The PSVANE is not a warm sounding tube like some others.  It is definitely a very high resolution and detailed tube.  I think it's even better than the Electro-Harmonix.  The Electro-Harmonix is another high resolution and detailed tube, but it could be seen as somewhat sterile when compared to the PSVANE.   I have no idea how the sound compares to the Genalex.
johnss,
How does the ’VANE’ compare to GL? Don’t know if GE 5814 is compatible w/ my H80A. I do feel GL is warmer than EH in my system. EH is ’harder’ by comparison - more listener fatigue; GL much less fatigue.

auxinput,
I do prefer the warmth of the GL currently running; was put off by EH hardness once I replaced them w/ GL; didn’t know the difference until the swap. Was pleasantly surprised w/ 1st listen of GL. I am somewhat hesitant to go w/ Psvane since some say they are bright - but perhaps system dependent.

I already have incredible resolution/detail, and dynamics with very tight bass, yet still warm sounding to my ears. I may want to try something different, hence the Psvane under consideration.

Anyone actually carry these in stock near the Pacific Northwest? I am only finding them available to order online coming from HK/China.