Blue Ray Concert discs

Ok, I finally gave in and ordered the new Oppo Blue Ray player.
Can anyone recommend some good Blue Ray Concert Disc's ?
128x128ozzy
Well, my musical taste is everywhere. For Christmas I received ZZ Top and Beyonce on BluRay. Both are great disks for very different reasons.

ZZ Top is this laid back, small venue, very tightly shot musical performance with three guys, and a microphone stand that has lights on it - and that is all. Great sound. All their hits.

Beyonce is this HUGE mega million production from the Staples Center, with pretty good video and good audio. It really does not show off BluRay very well, but oh the spectical of that concert still amazes me. So over the top!

Here is another site that will help you. www.dvdpricesearch.com
Click on Preferences in the banner, and select your state for shipping estimates, then scroll down to only select BluRay for your search. Then click the browse the aisle banner menu, and select concert/music.

No you can choose a number of BluRay DVDs, and they will tell you what store gives you the lowest cost for your selections.

Hope that helps!

Jeff in Detroit
The Who live at the Isle of Wight.This concert should be played on repeat at the entrance to the rock and roll hall of fame.
k.d.lang; Live In London. Superb

jewel; The Essential Live Songbook. 2-disc. Superb
Ok, based on many of the suggestions I have ordered Tom Petty, The Who Isle of Wright, Stevie Nicks, Styx, and the Best of Soundstage. I already own Sheryl Crow now, all of these will be in Blu Ray.