$10k Speaker Cables??????????????

Where does this madness end??? My friend the editor reviews this craziness!!
https://www.soundstageaustralia.com/index.php/reviews/209-in-akustik-referenz-ls4004-air-loudspeaker...

Cheers George
128x128georgehifi
So mature.
Just burying the relevant posts with emoji garbage.
Why don't you guys just start a new thread under misc audio titled something like "emoji wars"
I guess they must be waaay behind the times down under πŸ” since $10k speaker cables (??????????? added for emphasis) are kind of old hat 🎩 and not that outrageous any more. Maybe they were ten years ago, or twenty years ago. You know, what with $40k speaker cables and even $30k internal speaker wiring options these days. We did have a millennium change, you know. So, if you want to troll the High Enders at least use a price that will actually cause an eyebrow to be raised. 😲
There are some people who dont really care about getting better sound but somehow have time to troll the internet to persuade audio hobbyists that we are either deaf or dumb to buy anything more than monster cable.

Perhaps these people dont really even enjoy music or stopped liking music after the glory years [fill in the era of choice]

Perhaps these people cannot afford to upgrade their system so feel a a need to lash out at the high costs often but not always associated with this hobby.

Most people here want the genuine opinion of other hobbyist who have an open mind and ears and are interested in the pursuit of better sound...

I certainly am happy with the state of sound I have in my various setups but am confident that I can learn more and improve things still.

I remember helpful advice regarding upgrading fuses and yet of course much backlash about how ridic this is by some people here....many people were stunned it makes a difference but the more stunning thing is people who have strong opinions in theory about things they never even try