How does ICEpower 1200AS2 compares to Hypex NC500 implementation?

I need to buy an amp that works well with a large center channel. I have made up my mind on going with Class D to save space among other things. 

I have narrowed down to two implementations, they are based on ICEpower 1200AS2 and Hypex NC500, links are for the data sheets. 

ICEpower 1200AS2 implementations from Apollon Audio and Nord Acoustics among others look good. And one of this module can power two speakers or act as mono block(no bridging necessary!?) all for less than $1000, seems quite a value.

All the local manufactures seem to be still focused on using older ICEpower modules not sure why. Any one has thoughts or detailed technical input on which amplifier to use?. The speaker in question is Legacy Marquis XD , 4 Ohm nominal, 95 dB and suggested 15 to 400 watts. I do not wish to clip the LF for the speaker. Looking for an economical and cool running amp that can supply ample power when needed at lowest distortion possible for the $.
geek101
Either will work fine and one is not inherently better than the other just slightly different flavors. 
@jackd Value wise ICEpower 1200AS2 wins, what would be the flavor difference that can be characterized. Tech specs looks better on NC500 for an untrained person like me.
Two my ears with my setup the 1200AS wins on the frequency extremes by a small margin and the NCore in the mids.  If you just buy the Ncore from Colin without the upgraded buffer board aren't the prices about the same?  The 1200AS from the descriptions I have read will more closely match the Benchmark if you're still going in that direction.
@jackd One NC500 only can drive one speaker. One 1200AS2 can drive two speakers, I do not think anyone is making modules with one 1200AS1. Thanks for your response. Yes I have Benchmark AHB2. This will be for center channel, I am hoping to get a stereo class D amp also to compare. Going with NC500 will mean spending twice as much. 

The manufacturers of the amps think Hypex NC500 implementations sound better. Also NC500 has no problem with 2 Ohm load, but 1200AS2 min load is 2.7 Ohm and it is mentioned to me by a source that it may struggle with big multi-way floor standers that dip to low impedance for certain frequencies.
That's my opinion which you asked for.  Not going to engage in another technical facts, theories and a source said discussion.