Montana KAS Vs Aerial 20T

Deciding between Montana KAS and Aerial 20T. Wondering if any one has opinion on which is the better speaker; range, imaging and etc.
ronwangu
I don't cotton to either brand.
I suggest that you get a speaker that has so soiundingme life to it !These speakers are dulled, very muted and overdamped sounding. The KAS in particular has always left me wondering . Did some one forget to take out or unpack the protective foam? It sound like your lstening through a wall. The Ariels sound like they are as inert as stone not much by way of layering or beneficial harmonics. It is an anehoic rock .
Mechans - Have you actually ever listened to any of these ? - your description is so far of the mark that I wonder if you have.

Ronwangu - my best advise is to find a place where you can actually hear the speakers - which ever sound right to you is the one for you.

Good luck !

Peter
My not-so-young brain cannot resolve "anehoic" nor "Ariels" anymore, but my ears (obviously also not-so-young anymore) can hear that the speaker described as "inert as stone" is capable of resolving the finest details of what was preserved on whatever media - exceeding at times what I know is 'natural' because I just don't hear such details in live performances (not anymore - they are just not there!. This is not the speakers fault; the recording industry has come a long way indeed - and is going too far at times, but this is another discussion point). I have the AA 20T v2, which I think are very, very good speakers, and I have not heard the KAS.
both are incredible....but not a world away from your kef's. as a 'last' speaker, the montanas's get the nod for the quasi-duntech look.