Setting up 2 power amplifiers to setup at once help?

Hey guys I’m using a pair of Polk rti a7s with a Denon Poa 2800 amplifier and Denon receiver 2801. I just bought another power yamha PC2002M power amplifier which has a little more kick then the denon 2800. But I will be giving the denon 2800 to my dad when he gets back from his trip. I just want to know is it possible to hook up the 2 power amps to my setup at once ? And is it worth will I see a big difference in sound quality and performance ? I’m just curious and want to do a bit of experimenting only if it’s possible? Don’t want to risk blowing anything up. Thanks guys

Tony
daoki
Want to hear a "different" sound from your speakers? Get a tube amp with high output impedance (over 1 ohm). Like a Prima Luna (output impedance of 8 ohms!). Or a single-end tube amp (low power and 3%+ distortion!).
Again, to passive bi-amp (bi-wire) each speaker needs two pairs of connectors (with jumpers) on the back. This allows separation of the internal x-over into low and mid-high frequencies. I doubt the RTi A7's have this!
Ok I know on the back of my speakers I have in total 4 connectors 2 pairs

so 2 red connectors and 2 black connectors. Do i really need jumpers ?

if I follow this diagram am I in th clear?

https://goo.gl/images/zhPV3u

Once again do do they need to be exact same power amplifiers ? Or in my case there different one Yamaha one denon? I know another user commented earlier on advising don’t do it. This is all just for experimental purposes but I don’t want to risk damaging anything either 
There should be jumpers between the two reds and the two blacks. Get them! You still cannot bi-wire the A7's because you don't have two identical amps.
You understand what you are doing? Whether it sounds good or not, I am all for experimenting and learning. Sure, try it and see. You won't break anything unless you short out connections etc. That is your risk. Take care not to set the volume to max.