Joule - Electra: Just How Hot??

I'm considering Joule Electra mono blocs as a source of amplification. My fundamental question is not about the sonics rather this is a question for those that actually have J-E in their system: How much heat do they throw off and how do you manage--especially in the warm months of the year? Or is the heat issue not really a major problem? My room is 25 X 17 X 13 (LxW xH)with 4 air conditioning vents and 2 heat extraction ducts.
amilcar
I have a 16" space, so minus 9 or 10", it leaves me with 6-7". With the exception of a Prima Luna & Mcintosh dealer, I have no other tube dealers for quite a number of miles. I am basically buying blind. I had identified Joule Electra & Manley as 2 compaies I felt would do the job for me. I have basically moved on from Joule because of the heat, & only 1 year warranty. I'm still considering Manley (even with so-so customer service)& now VTL. Why.....98% rock music....speakers to be determined.
Sorry to bring this antique thread back, however, i too just got VZN100’s, and the only issue i have is the famous buzz.

I also eliminate it by depressing the DC check button and jamming a toothpick. What a weird solution for such a highly regarded amp.,However im not sure if i can depress a single button on each amp since i know you can not depress more than one at a time- is it per mono block or one on each as well

I figure this has to do with the meter network... there is some RF or other sneaking through...

Is there a more technical permanent solution since then? I would assume that the solution should be fairly simple if depressing a button quiets the amp’s noise down... Could have been a much more fundamental issue with a goose chase attached (changing your entire house Power for a few thousand for example...)

Interested to hear about it. At any event these amps are really great.
The short answer is yes, there is a solution.
The longer answer is you are going to have to send them to someone that knows the equipment well enough in order to engineer a proper solution.
FWIW we have sorted out several JA products so far. Otherwise Rich Birkit (315) 622-4137 is the goto.