Stuff you bought on Audiogon, but never have seen another?

Title says it all. I own a variety of audio equipment I bought here on Audiogon. And through the years, have never seen another for sale.                 
Example: Audio Research SP-15 bought it from here in early 2009. Another item, Kuzma Stabi Stogi S TT (from Audiogon, close enough the fella delivered it for $20. Never seen another. Then a Rudistor RPX-33 MK2. (it is a headamp from Italy) And an Adcom DA700 Finally just this week saw one for sale. only the second in 18 years since I bought mine from Audiogon.  
So you have any rarities you bought here and just never have seen another for sale?
elizabeth
I don't look for the same item after I got it. With one exception - need another Dominus power cord for a fair price.
I tend to search the ads a lot. Buying, not buying does not matter. To see what is selling, what the prices are, and perhaps to snare that once in a lifetime item. Searching, one tends to notice what one owns. Kind of like when you own a car.. If you see another like it, it registers. (if you are a car person) I can tell you, owning a Ford Focus ST hot hatch, some on the road, I see one maybe once a week. What is rare as can be is a Ford Fiesta ST Rarer than a Focus RS.                                  
And I would mention, the Adcom DA700 now for sale is the second one I ever saw, and seeing it, part of the basis of why I started this thread