Bach Double Violin Concerto

I stumbled across a performance of  Bach's Double Violin Concerto by Yehudi Menuhin And David Oistrakh on YouTube and am now looking for a good performance/recording of this piece.  Can be either vinyl or cd. Your suggestions are much appreciated.
gotog
@bdp24 That's odd.  When I saw the OP, I immediately thought of Rachel Podger.  But when I checked out the Podger/Manze recording on HM on Amazon, there were several 1 star reviews, all complaining about the sound (rather than the performance), describing it unanimously as shrill.  Perhaps there's been a reissue.
It's been a while @twoleftears, perhaps I should refresh my memory ;-) . Of course, some who prefer Romantic-style violinists find the sound of antique instruments (or reproductions) harsh and ugly.
I didn't want to get into "historically informed " performances , which i do love myself , but I find the Kuijken and his " La Petite band " outstanding .I've heard it live several times .
Just played it a few days ago...RCA Living Stereo SACD/hybrid reissue with Heifetz/Primrose. Also includes the Brahms violin/cello Op 102 and The Mozart violin/viola K.364.
Thanks for all the suggestions...just picked up the  Grumiaux and Krebbers one....  and will see if I can find one of the Historically-Informed  versions for comparison.