Stuff you bought on Audiogon, but never have seen another?

Title says it all. I own a variety of audio equipment I bought here on Audiogon. And through the years, have never seen another for sale.                 
Example: Audio Research SP-15 bought it from here in early 2009. Another item, Kuzma Stabi Stogi S TT (from Audiogon, close enough the fella delivered it for $20. Never seen another. Then a Rudistor RPX-33 MK2. (it is a headamp from Italy) And an Adcom DA700 Finally just this week saw one for sale. only the second in 18 years since I bought mine from Audiogon.  
So you have any rarities you bought here and just never have seen another for sale?
elizabeth
Yeah, Radialstrahler 101e would be my dream speaker too.When the 101e price went up the former distributor had a pair of the early model for sale here. $40,000. new in crates. Sadly I did not have 40K laying around...
elizabeth,

When I was thoroughly in MBL fever many years ago, I was seriously considering how to wrangle a pair of 101s. Then I heard through another audio pal/writer that someone was getting rid of a pair of 101Ds due to a divorce. They were something like $45,000USD new at the time, and these were fairly new and in mint condition. My audiopal talked to the seller who said he’d sell them to me for $12,000 ! That actually put a mint pair in financial reach. But I hummed and hawed on it a bit too long not totally sure if I could go for it. Then when I decided "hell, yes, I must own these" it was too late. They owner had put them on audiogon auction!

Cursing myself, I decided to bid for them. Starting price was lower than $12,000. As the bidding was drawing to a close, I had the impression I was bidding against someone else...even if by proxy bidding. As the last minute of bidding wore down, and the bids were going up by increments, I planned to totally leapfrog the other bidder with a final big bid. I had my finger on the mouse as the counter got to the final seconds and sent off the bid. But...a glitch in the system made my final bid not go through!

So...the other guy got it for his final bid, which was well below what my final bid was going to be!

It was devastating. I even found out that the other buyer was not even an audiophile per se, but more of a rich guy who "just thought they looked kind of cool."

That one has nagged me for years, and I’ve never seen 101s for anything approaching the low price those ones went for. They are permanently out of my reach after that. :-(
Do you all know about HIFISHARK ?for searching and finding Hifi
Once you create an account and login, you can save searches and be emailed when it finds them for you 
https://www.hifishark.com/