Too much of a good thing...

I've always been a "Cardas guy" and they're always worked great in all my setup. I recently replaced my Thiel CS2.4's with Audio Physic Avanti III, which are stunning speakers. When an opportunity to get a Pass Labs XA60.5 at a very reasonable price came up, I couldn't pass it up. The combination of the AP and the PL is just plain amazing. Now to the challenge, I'm starting to think that the speaker/amp combination which are both on the warmer side and the warmth of the Cardas Cross (and Golden Cross interconnects) might be too much of a good thing.

What other speaker cables should I be looking at?

Rest of the system consists of a PS Audio DirectStream DAC (connected via XLR directly to Pass amps) with Auralic Aries streaming (connected via AQ Carbon USB).
128x128audiojan
Why not stay within the Cardas universe? You may be surprised at how different the Clear or Clear Beyond are from the Cross / Golden Cross series. 

A cable loan from The Cable Co. will let you hear the differences, which I believe will fit your new needs, without getting too far off from what you liked about Cardas in the first place.

All the best.
I agree 100% that the new Caras are not the same warm sound of old Cardas..                     
Agree on solution offered by david_ten.
Highly recommend upper tier WyWires IC’s or SC’s. Very natural sounding.  Totally uncolored. 
I think that your Cardas wires are excellent, but if in the end you decide they aren't the right thing in your current system context, I recommend Cerious Graphene Extreme. So good, and so reasonable.