linn sondek tt

Does anybody still buy this? I just noticed many of their old dealers are gone.i wonder why?
theoriginalthor1
@cd318 Says he who couldn’t figure out why his brief ownership of an LP12 didn’t go well fifteen years ago and went on to a what?? a Crossley or no table at all...but is still experienced in all things Linn LP12. You have to love it.
@daveyf , you have made your opinion clear time and time again. And again and again.

Why do you repeatedly feel you have the right to denigrate other opinions which don't coincide with yours? Time after time, again and again with absolutely nothing new to add. 

Try to resist answering my friend, it's a rhetorical question. Go on, you can do this.

I have owned LP12's for the past 35 years evolving through various incarnations over time. Presently my deck is a "full spec" Klimax LP12 with a Karmen top plate and a Chris Harban cocobolo plinth locking everything together into a solid foundation for those lowest octaves. The table was assembled in my home here in the USA by Peter Swain.
   It NEVER goes out of tune, and is one of the most musical front ends I have heard in direct A/B comparisons. This completely assembled deck still costs less than many of the newest digital front ends I compare it with.
   Find yourself an experienced dealer who knows how to set these tables up in your home and you will have one of the most engaging analogue sources from which to grow a system.

My System;   LP12>Pass electronics>Thiel speakers;  using a loom of Chord Sarum T throughout.  (Soon upgrading to pre-owned Tidal Piano speakers when I find the right pair)