Kuzma/Koetsu feedbak??

I am seriously considering the purchase of a new TT rig.  It consists of a Kuzma Stabi XL DC turntable, a matching Kuzma 4 Point 14" tonearm, and a Koetsu Rosewood Signature Platinum cartridge.  It will be played through a Naim 500 series amp and preamp and phono stage.  The speakers are a pair of brand new Grandinote Mach 36's.  I would appreciate any and all feedback from those familiar with this equipment.
Thanks for taking the time,
Mitch
orenstein
With a VTA micrometer built into the tower would a 4 point 9 have greater rigidity than the 14 and work better in the context of an XL and a Naim 500 system. (I have the latter but not the former.)

Post removed 
@yeti42 - I deleted my post addressing your question because I didn’t realize that Kuzma had introduced a shorter version of the ’standard’ 4 point arm without a VTA adjustment as part of the arm itself.
For what it’s worth, on the Airline I have, which I’m told by Scot, the US importer, is the same as the 4 Point 14, the adjustment mechanism is very robust and locks firmly. I’ve never resorted to the adjustment on the tower. In looking at Franc’s site just now, I see he has announced a bearing change effective as of the beginning of the year for these arms, so I guess it pays to stay up to date, something I may have failed to do. (I guess that’s a good sign in some ways, given that I’m not looking for the latest and greatest, but apologize for my now deleted post, which was wrong).
regards,
bill

PS: Alan Sircom, someone I am loathe to disagree with, thinks the simplicity of the 9" arm does contribute to its good sound, see http://www.kuzma.si/media/uploads/files/HIFI%2B155_Kuzma_LR.pdf
Hello all........Sorry I disappeared over the past several days, especially since I started this thread.  The holiday and illness (not related) took their toll.  I want to thank all those who opined.  Clearly your level of experience and knowledge in these areas far outweighs mine.  I was speaking with a dealer yesterday about all this and he threw a monkey wrench into the entire Koetsu concept, claiming that in his "vast experience" the Koetsu's, although they sound incredible, regularly break down with the slightest provocation.  I've not heard that before.  He also strongly recommended Clearaudio, and no, he was not trying to sell me anything since he is located across the continent from me.  (I'm in NY.)  Any thoughts?  Also, I'd love to hear more about the comparisons between various Koetsu cartridges, especially the stone bodied.  There are so many options!