Brilliant Pebbles, a new tweak, cheaper than high end cables.

"Brilliant Pebbles is a unique and comprehensive system for tuning the room and audio system based on special physical properties of highly symmetrical crystal structures.  Brilliant Pebbles addresses specific resonance control and RFI/EMI absorption problems associated with audio electronics  No snake oil here.
128x128tobor007
@tobor007 - Have you used Brilliant Peebles? Where did you place them? What was the result? How did the sound change/improve?
No I haven't used them.  I should have also asked if anyone has tried them. However, I do not want to be agenda driven (a fair statement). This is an example of a person (me) not being open minded and not testing the product prior to making a judgement. But I will buy some Mikro Pebbles ($39 for a small bag) and test them for a week or so. Per the instructions, I will have my wife strap a couple of bags of Pebbles on (and off) the cables over the course of several days. I will keep a log of my findings. Then I will do the the test for her. Hopefully, we will hear the difference. Certainly Machina Dynamica is not making false claims They have "white paper test results called "Power to the Pebble". I will be using McIntosh 601's, McIntosh c47 pre, Salon 2 speakers, Kimber cable, and a Rega P2 turntable with an Ortofor (blue) cartridge. It is a dedicated (quiet) sound room with no extraneous noise. I will report back with my findings.