Improving streaming SQ

I have an Aurender A10 and stream Tidal and Qobuz.  I'm looking for an easy and cost effective way to to improve streaming sound quality as it seems to fall a little short of my ripped CD's.  Artistic Fidelity makes an ethernet galvanic isolator (GISO GB) that plugs in between the CAT 6 cable and the Aurender.  I'm wondering if any one has tried this or a similar product and what your experience was.  I don't think this product is available in the USA, but I can get one shipped from Germany for 299 euros.  As always, any and all comments are appreciated!
shoff
@uberwaltz,
I don't think there is a 'Masters' streaming option from the list.
If I do play a Masters album, my DAC shows that the file is in high resolution.
Bob
Bob
I know I do not see a Masters streaming option but Mr-M posted that they did so wondered what if anything I was missing?
I must state that I access Tidal via an android app, wonder if anything more to be seen on a desktop app?
I started this thread so I thought I should chime in.  I access Tidal thru my Aurender A10's Conductor app and stream fully decoded MQA files with my $19.99 subscription.  When I checked my Tidal subscription on my iMac I found that it was set to "Hi-FI" not "Masters" so I changed it.  I can't tell a particle of difference.  Prior to the change both the window on the A10 and the display on the Conductor app showed 24bit/48,96,188,192, or 352khz depending on the track.  It still shows the same thing and sounds the same so, for me, moving the button to "Masters" did not improve anything.

In settings though, I was able to find a tab under "Sound" called "Sound Output".  It has two choices, "Default built-in output" or "Built-in output".  If you click on Built-in output, you can enable/disable 3 features: Exclusive Mode, Force Volume (which I assume is the volume normalization), and Passthrough MQA.

The text under Exclusive Mode reads:"With Exclusive Mode, Tidal has exclusive use of the audio device.  This option only has effect for HiFi and Master playback"  Does anyone know what this means?  Also, I wonder if disabling MQA decoding has any effect on SQ for those without MQA DAC's?"
Shoff, there is a separate slider button to disable normalization.  It is on the main page, not within the the sound tab.
rhljazz,

Thanks for trying to help.  However, I can find no such slider button on the main page.  On the left, from the top down is my user name with icon, "Home" and "Explore".  Then, under My Collection, I see icons for My Mix, Albums, Tracks, Videos, and Artists.  Then comes My Playlists with an icon for New Playlists.  I can't find a slider button.  What am I missing?