Brilliant Pebbles, a new tweak, cheaper than high end cables.

"Brilliant Pebbles is a unique and comprehensive system for tuning the room and audio system based on special physical properties of highly symmetrical crystal structures.  Brilliant Pebbles addresses specific resonance control and RFI/EMI absorption problems associated with audio electronics  No snake oil here.
128x128tobor007
What is the sonic difference between brilliant pebbles and matte ones? Is the sound with matte type a bit dull?

"Get a humidifier and a powerful AC.."
Not a good idea. Air conditioner would dry it out in the end but would need to work harder than usual and you know it would wreak havoc on your electrical circuit. You would need glow-in-the-dark rocks to manage that issue although some say that glow-in-the-dark Crocs would work well, too, and at significantly lower price.
Hmmm, I always thought it was "Etiam tu, mi fili" although in Greek. Who would know, after all these years?

I actually had glow-in-the dark Crocs around and did not notice any impact on sound. On the other hand, I rarely use air conditioning so I cannot say they would not help if I did.
Post removed