A Better Bluesound AC Cable?

Has anybody replaced the stock C7 IEC (Figure 8) cable on their Bluesound Node 2?
Audioquest makes an affordable 2-prong cable...
https://www.audioquest.com/cables/ac-power-cables/2-pole/nrg-1-5

And a C7 to 3-prong...
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DLDNDC2/ref=sspa_dk_detail_2?psc=1&smid=A17IVE6SUAZA2P

Or does it make more sense to use a C7 to standard adapter ?

128x128lowrider57
@gdnrbob RE:...
I put an AQ power cable (forgot which model) in the Node.
Heard absolutely nothing different.
What Interconnects are you using?

If the IC's are not capable of ultra-high resolution audio you will not hear Power Cable improvements.

Also - what type of improvements were you listening for...
- better defined bass
- faster Dynamics
- improved clarity
- larger, more well defined image and performer focus

You should have heard all of the above

Is the Node 2 connected to any type of power conditioner?
- Mine is effectively plugged into the outlet - i.e. no conditioners/filters 

KLE Innovations Power Cables will definitely improve the performance of the Node 2 over the stock cable

Regards

@williewonka ,
I'm glad you heard a difference, but considering I have AQ Thunder for my Codex, and AQ interconnects and speaker cable, I don't think I have a limiting system.
Perhaps the Power cord did make a change, but, to my ears, nothing different than before- which was very good. Thankfully, it wasn't a lot of money.
My dealer Johnny Rutan says put your best cable on your DAC/source. 

Bob
Bob, in your case the quality of the C7 you chose was not enough to make an impact. In my case, the Wireworld was a transformative upgrade; it was so superior to the stock cable.
The AQ C7 by all accounts is not a very good cable, also the higher end AQ has been discontinued.
Many of these low current 15 gauge C7’s do not equal the performance of a manufacturer’s full line of power cords.

I doubt that your system is limiting. Mine is pretty revealing with Silent Source and Siltech ICs, Audience PC’s. I hear the differences in each cable I swap. I can hear a good from bad C7 when used on the Bluesound.
I think you should try a different cable.

@lowrider57 ,
Thanks for posting. Perhaps my cable wasn’t up to snuff. I’ll check out wireworld-never used them before.
Which one would you recommend?
In any case, my system sounds pretty awesome as it stands.
B