Brilliant Pebbles, a new tweak, cheaper than high end cables.

"Brilliant Pebbles is a unique and comprehensive system for tuning the room and audio system based on special physical properties of highly symmetrical crystal structures.  Brilliant Pebbles addresses specific resonance control and RFI/EMI absorption problems associated with audio electronics  No snake oil here.
128x128tobor007
Just a note to say what Einstein was referring to by the word “spooky” was not wave particle duality but “action at a distance.” “Spooky action at a distance” (relativistic Physics) was the subject of the famous EPR paper in 1935. Everybody was pretty much already on board the wave particle duality train 🚂 once the double slit experiment for light was performed by Young in 1801, later confirmed for other particles in 1927.

But more to the point, I personally don’t use quantum physics to explain Brilliant Pebbles. It’s pretty straightforward atomic physics.
Even though I'm ignorant about such things QP, I will say... well said Mr. John1, I had to be reminded that molecules don't move (another well said by Mr. Tobor), charge does... Hmmm, ever been shocked?
I like the part though about 'trust your ears'.
If it gets the endorphins going... you're on to something!
Just to be clear, this thread is not really about QP, although it’s an interesting subject. Physics should not be divided up between classical physics and quantum physics, anyway. It’s a misconception to think that QP is just some vague concept that only applies to tiny particles. There is no such constraint. The CD laser is an example of applied quantum physics, as someone said. Audiophiles, for whatever reason are sometimes way out in front of new applications for technology, such as Graphene and QP. THE Intelligent Chip is an obvious example of QP, so is the WA Quantum Chip. I have others. Evil 👿 laughter. 
My dog Bam Bam thinks the world of Pebbles.

Just kiddin.

Yes my dog’s name is Bam Bam and there have been pebbles around on occasion when I had the music playing (in fact I am looking at some now and Bam Bam is prone at their feet) ) but not these particular pebbles that are brilliant.
Where ya been hidin’, moopman? Did they let you out yet! Stalkers welcome. They say pets take after their owners. 🤗