Anyone listened to PSB Synchrony Ones?

I haven't had the chance yet to hear these speakers, since the nearest dealer is a 10 hour drive away. I will be able to audition them in the near future, but if anyone has had a chance to hear them, any comments would be appreciated. My system includes a Simaudio I-7 integrated amp, Bryston BCD-1 CD player, and B&W 804S speakers. I am thinking of changing speakers, and have heard that these are worth a listen.
dooleybc

Mlauner

Less money for the T6s, huh? The 6's must have sounded better too then, right?

did you also hear the T8's?

Would you please address the diffs from the Syncs to the Platinum series, especially the 6's to the 8's ??

I can preview the Sync one, but they do not stock the Platinum series at all. Just about the whole line up but them!

I've a medium sized room 14x21x8.3 and they'd sit on the short wall... 75% music, 25% HT. 150wpc @ 8 amps.

many thanks.
Mlauner: "i ended up with the PSB T-6 for less money but was a toss-up"
Which T6? New or old series?

Kal

Mlauner

Less money for the T6s, huh? The 6's must have sounded better too then, right?

did you also hear the T8's?

Would you please address the diffs from the Syncs to the Platinum series, especially the 6's to the 8's ??

I can preview the Sync one, but they do not stock the Platinum series at all. Just about the whole line up but them!

I've a medium sized room 14x21x8.3 and they'd sit on the short wall... 75% music, 25% HT. 150wpc @ 8 amps.

many thanks.
I listened to these last year, in the local retail outlet twice, in different rooms and with different store gear. They sounded excellent with top flight definition, separation, no listening fatigue and easy on the eyes.

I also managed to get them home for a week, to audition with my own gear and while I was impressed, they didn't beat my older Infinity R90's so, they didn't make the cut.

At the time, I was also looking the Paradigm Signature V2 series which looked to be just as good but with better top end (wider dispersion). Long story short, I now own the S6 V2's and, still have my R90's.

The Synchrony One's are worth the audition but 'you' have to hear them to decide if they work for you.
Jgwilson (and anyone else), what can you say about the differences between PSB and Paradigm? They seem so evenly matched but I'm sure they have different family sounds.