Cartridge Upgrade ...AT ART-9?

Hello all , I'm looking to upgrade to a better TT / cartridge and I've heard from a very reliable source that the AT ART-9 is unbeliebavly great cartridge.

I listen to mostly Classic Rock /Jazz Fusion ....I currently just have a Technics SL15 with a P205CMK3. I'd like to get something that is higher end around $1K that dramatically improves my setup. 

Anything that is with mentioning that gives the ART-9 a run in that range? Thanks! 

Allnic H1201 
Lyngdorf TDAI 2170
Tekton DI SE
128x128tommypenngotti
The SL-15 uses a p-mount cartridge, of which your choices are severely limited to conical and bonded elliptical moving magnet designs. Keep that SL-15 as it is very historically significant and buy a conventional arm vintage or new direct drive turntable and you will be able to choose from so many cartridges it’ll make your head spin. 
I should add that I own three Technics linear tracking turntables, the SL-DL5 which is direct drive but not quartz locked, and two SL-QL5 turntables, which as the name implies are quartz locked. They use the p-mount system, which is pre-calibrated for any cartridge to work with any turntable. The arm drive on these older units is said to need cleaning and relubrication at the age they are now. This will probably restore some or all sound quality. 
The SL-15 uses a p-mount cartridge, of which your choices are severely limited to conical and bonded elliptical moving magnet designs.

Not at all. Simply find an amazing P-Mount cartridges designed by Stanton back in the 70s/80s with Nude Stereohedron styli on them, they are high compliance.

What’s wrong with MM design?

Stanton made low impedance and low output LZS version of their top on the line MM too, those carts are Moving Magnet but works with MC phono stage or headamp. 
BTW what is the official price for ART9 factory RETIP or REFURBISH ?
Is it possible or nobody cares when buying them ?  
Most people in the US, I think, buy gray market and a retip deal through AT is not available to them.  If you buy through local authorized dealer you can inquire there.  In the US, the dealer is LP Gear.

The cartridge is more widely distributed through dealers in Europe and Japan.

The independent retippers, like SoundSmith, can be contacted for their possible deals on an AT Art-9.