Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Yes Uber. I have cards on my SOTM trifecta.  Two each! Love the results after a few days. These cards are great on linear power supplies for our digital front ends also. 
<3 Yes. It's a Facebook thing. <3 It turns them into actual floating hearts. Everything is said with love. <3 Indeed.  <3  Mémère used to say, "In a world where you can be anything....be kind." 

<3 Streaming?  I have a few Alpha Cards under my ROKU player. <3 I  <3 LOVE IT. <3  Less....nix that.....ZERO buffering.
It's a pretty big deal for us.... being we live in the sticks. <3 lol

They also work well on the modem. <3 A noticeable difference. <3 I lined up 6 Ecards under my Mac Book Air. <3 It seems to run cooler and charge faster. <3 OH.  And the fan doesn't kick on so often  when I play Candy Crush. LOL. <3 Small but powerful. <3 

<3 An entertaining and highly intellectual group of fellas. <3 We love to read this thread. <3 Thanks so much!  <3 Krissy 

uberwaltz...

I have a bedroom system that consists of my computer (PC), and a pair of Audioengine A2+ powered speakers. Just using the stock speaker cables that came with the speakers.

I put E-Cards on top of the speakers, and on top of the PC. The results are very satisfying.

1. The computer screen has a much better picture. Great for cruising YouTube videos.
2. The music from my Spotify account is much better. The speakers completely disappear. The music has a lot more body. Better 3-D imaging. Lots of depth. The real payoff is how relaxed the music has become and how visceral human voice is. Love those sultry female ballads! :-) Listening to a live recording of Mel Torme at the moment. Delightful!

I'll leave everything in place overnight and report back in the morning. 

Frank