What is the best HEAVY METAL speaker?

I know totally blasphemy question here on Audiogon. But you like what you like, right? Anyway, I know most metal music is totally compressed and recorded horrible (aka Metallica) however there is a new age of metal bands out there that are starting to change that (Opeth started with Blackwater Park). So what speakers out there can take the pounding of a double bass drum kit hitting at full throttle and give the roar of metal guitar justice. There has to be a set up that would make Glen Tipton turn his head and say hell ya!
128x128lizzardkingseattle

lizzardkingseattle

are you still rockin' those Cerwin Vega speakers?  Hope your search continues in 2019.  Happy Listening!

Kraco 6x9s, the important part is the enclosure.   I used a 1978 Trans Am for mine and couldn't be happier. 
i love metal of all variety, but when listening to metal at home, I tend to prefer fast transients, detail, and refinement.

Listening to Revocation’s “Greatest is our Sin” right now on a pair of two month old Sound Lab M645s with the new bass focus panels, and loving it.

The bass isn’t cracking the walls, but I can hear every thing with excellent delineation.
The Sound Labs are great for classical and jazz too.
BTW if you want them to play bass right, you need a tube amp. The Sound Labs have a high impedance in the bass (30 ohms) and its hard for solid state amps to make power. As a result, a 100 watt tube amp can keep up with a 400 watt solid state amp (and by that I mean it can make the same measured sound pressures) on that speaker.

Another vote for CF 4 ....  I had a pair driven by B&K M200 Sonata mono amps.  It was ridiculous, their size was ridiculous too.  Replaced by a pair of KEF Reference 2 .... also rocked.