Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Well, the E-Card experiment is working out nicely. Like all of the PPT products, it takes time to reach full potential.

As reported above, I put E-Cards inside the equipment on top of the transformers and then also along the sides of the aluminum boxes that the receptacle fits into. Basically, the effect was to "charge up" the receptacles themselves.

The results during the listening session last night with my friend Robert was an even more solid 3-D effect and much better bass. Lower strings on orchestral recordings were really fleshed out. Gotta love bowed basses and cellos when they are aggressively and beautifully played through a good audio system.

The realism continues to advance. It was even better this morning. How much better can this get? I still can’t believe the sound I’m getting from a pair of Legacy Signature III’s. Amazing, really.

Thank you Tim and Krissy. 

Frank
tuffy72561
My understanding is that you can break TC connections once or maybe twice during the first 30 days of the curing process without much degradation.. My system had already gone at least 90 days since the initial application of TC by the time of disassembly right before the move.

Upon reapplying the TC the sound within a few days was already a lot better than it had been before reapplication. I’m at day 43 now since the reapplication and the sound quality is progressing nicely towards where it was before the move.

>>>>Not sure why you would think your new abode would sound just like your old abode, most likely an entirely new set of variables in terms of room acoustics, RFI/EMI, seismic vibration, House AC wiring, local power company or transformer, perhaps others...perhaps others beyond scope of the discussion.
About a week and a half ago, I bluetacked an Alpha card on the back of each speaker, where I believe the crossover is. I already had two stacked Omegas on top of each speaker, so I wasn’t sure what to expect. They have settled in, and I am hearing another nice improvement in naturalness, clarity, and musical detail 😁
I had about 1/4th of a tube of Total Contact left, so yesterday, I had a friend (fellow audiophile) come over to help me paste my circuit breaker box with "Total Contact."

We pasted the mains, the grounds and the breaker that controls the audio system. That's as far as we got due to running out of TC. 

There was an immediate improvement in the overall sound. Again, the lowering of the noise floor was readily apparent. Where things were sounding great before in terms of transparency and 3-D  layering, its even more so now. The separation of instruments and delineation of voices of back-up singers are more visceral than ever. Everything that was there before has been improved upon. I've never heard a system with this kind of silence. No grunge. No distortion. Just music. 

My friend Robert is coming over in about an hour with another person who is into audio. He's never heard my system before, so I'm really looking forward to the listening session. I'm kinda blown away by the improvement afforded by this latest pasting. I haven't told Robert about this latest TC application, so we'll see if he notices the improvement. 

• Important! My friend is experienced with electrical work, and I don't recommend that anyone without experience tackle the mains. They can be lethal if not handled properly. Hire an electrician to do the job if you're not experienced.

Happy listening, guyz. :-)

Frank

Frank:
Glad you have started treating the electrical panel with Total Contact. I do hope you will go ahead and treat every connection in the panel you can reach. The hot, neutral, and even the grounds all will benefit. This includes even the non audio circuits. It is a lot of connections to do but it is worth the effort! About 80 connections for my panel.
 Don't forget to find the connection to the main ground - this connection really does benefit from Total Contact.
David Pritchard