CD Got Absolutely Crushed By Vinyl

No comparison, CD always sounds so cold and gritty. Vinyl is so much warmer, smoother and has better imaging and much greater depth of sound. It’s like watching the world go by through a dirty window pane when listening to a CD. Put the same LP on the turntable and Voila! Everything takes on more vibrancy, fullness and texture. 
128x128sleepwalker65
tomcy, you are absolutely right; how could I be so blind.....thinking it "....is not all about you" when, in fact, tomcy, it's all about YOU. And thanks for your psychoanalysis. I'll have four digital chickens and an analog Coke.
bsmg said "it will reward you in your own mind eventually". At my house that is the mind that counts.
bsmg,  No, it's not all about me.  I learned long ago that the world couldn't care less about me.  Well it could, but we're talking about micro particles  of caring, for all practical purposes it couldn't care less.

pigdog,  Yes.  In your home what matters is what you like.  Same for bsmg.  If you enjoy analog and dislike digital, then enjoy analog as much as you can and keep digital out.  Don't even let it be mentioned.

However, when we get out into the wider world, you will come across people who have decided that digital sounds better or works better for them for whatever reason.  These people are not idiots or enemies, they are just people who listen to a different audio format.  

There's just something about human nature that makes us want to choose up sides and fight, though.  Maybe it's our tribal origins.  

There are analog systems that sound better than a lot of digital systems and digital systems that sound better than a lot of analog systems.  Many people enjoy listening to both analog and digital. There's no right or wrong, only personal preference or circumstance.  
Dear @bsmg:  """ ears are analog. " Whom told you that. Things are that we all have in our brain/ears an ADC. In reality our ears are digital:

"""  The Inner ear:

By now, the audio signal has reached the inner ear, and that means the cochlea. This snail‑shaped organ is filled with liquid. Logically enough, it must be waterproof, in order to prevent any fluid leaking. This explains the purpose of the round window, a small, elastic membrane on the surface of the cochlea. Its purpose is to allow movement of the fluid inside the cochlea. Liquids are incompressible, and without this membrane, the fluid enclosed inside the cochlea would completely block the ossicle movements. Indeed, stiffening of the oval window can lead to hearing losses of about 60dB.

Inside the cochlean we find the tectorial membrane, which moves along with the pressure variations of the cochlear fluid. As shown in Figure 3, above, this membrane is in contact with the cilia on the top of the hair cells. There are two kinds of hair cells. The outer hair cells are the actual receptors. When the tectorial membrane moves, so does the hair on the the outer cells. This movement is then encoded into electrical digital signals and goes to the brain through the cochlear nerve. The inner cells have a different role: when the audio signal gets louder, they stick themselves to the tectorial membrane in order to limit its movements, playing the role of another dynamic compressor.Figure 3: Inside the cochlea.   """

This is not about analog vs digital but about each one knowledge levels.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,

R.