If you want to get the best of your transport, try this.

http://www.symposiumusa.com/rollerblocks.html 

I had used these three roller blocks under CEC TL0x for 5 years about 15 years ago and now I am using them under Jay's Audio CDT2 Mk2.

There are two different balls. If you can afford, the super ball is recommended for more effect.

With these roller blocks, transport give higher resolution and sharper focus.

I think it's effect is more than good digital cables.

But I recommend combination of roller blocks and good digital cable to get the best of your transport.
128x128shkong78
Getting back to the OP's reason for this thread, here's another similar way that is less expensive but seems to do the same thing:
http://www.ingress-engineering.ca/products-and-services.php

All the best,
Nonoise
@zipost

All the tweaks are dependent on system and personal taste.

You have to try it in your system to find out yourself.

it may not work in your system.

This rollerblock had been around for 20 years.

I had been using it for more than 17 years.
The roller bearings are excellent for isolation in the horizontal PLANE 🔛 AND the rotational directions 🎡 around x, y, z axes but are rather timid in the vertical direction, which is a rigid connection, and which might actually be the most important direction. 🔝
@nonoise 

Interesting alternatives but.....
If only one half of the bearing is semi captive what is to stop whatever piece of equipment that is sitting on top of the bare bearings committing the audio equivalent of a Wal-Mart shopping trolley esque suicide?

I can just picture pushing a button on a CD player and the whole goes flying backwards skidding of the bearings!

Or am I missing something here?
@uberwaltz,
The site has been updated since I last viewed it and it used to have a top half captive piece as well. I'm assuming it was found to be not necessary or that what you imagine wouldn't happen.

If you think about it, you'd have to push really hard to move the unit and the bearing up and over the lip of the bottom piece, with force many times more than necessary. Anyway, I think you can still order more base pieces to use for the other half.

All the best,
Nonoise