If you want to get the best of your transport, try this.

http://www.symposiumusa.com/rollerblocks.html 

I had used these three roller blocks under CEC TL0x for 5 years about 15 years ago and now I am using them under Jay's Audio CDT2 Mk2.

There are two different balls. If you can afford, the super ball is recommended for more effect.

With these roller blocks, transport give higher resolution and sharper focus.

I think it's effect is more than good digital cables.

But I recommend combination of roller blocks and good digital cable to get the best of your transport.
128x128shkong78
@uberwaltz I know what you mean.I tried an off brand similar to rollerbearings and the component did actually slide right off of the footers.It was a cheap "knock off" product though.The rollerbearings must be a much better design I'm assuming since so many people use and recommend them.
I have my components on sand platforms.
Final Daruma were the first to use the ball bearing type footers, they consisted of top and bottom cup with ball in the middle, the last edition was the Final Daruma 11/111 retailed for around 199 US Dollars which i have 2 sets of.
Symposium products are way over priced as are Stillpoints.
Townshend Audio Seismic Isolation Pods retail 99 gbp each are a spring based isolation footer and are much better than Symposium Rollerblocks and the Final Darumas. And as GK states cover the six seismic isolation vibrations, backwards, forwards, left, right, up and down.
Herbies Audio Labs Tenderfeet perform nearly as good as Townshend Seismic Pods at a much lower price and the component sits very tightly in place so you could never push it off.
If you want to hear your component at its best without the character/colouration of bearings buy Townshend Audio Seismic Isolation Pods. Max Townshend was one of the first engineers that understood the damaging effects of vibration ie The Townshend Seismic Sink hes latest Seismic Isolation products address the 6 Seismic type vibrations better ie the Seismic Pods, Seismic Platforms and Seismic Podiums. If you want the best bang for your buck then its the Seismic Podiums you need, they isolate your loudspeakers stopping unwanted vibration from travelling threw the floor and up into your rack and into sensitive equipment. and back up into the speakers also. Checkout on youtube Max Townshend explaining the damaging effects of spikes.
I have tried Stillpoints ultra SS and ultra 5s to isolate all components and speakers the overall cost was nearly 20,000 us dollars,
Symposium Rollerblocks isolating the hole system including speakers was approx 10,000 US Dollars.
Townshend Audio Seismic Isolation isolating all components and speakers Seismic Pods and Seismic Podiums was 5000 US Dollars.
Herbies Audio Labs isolating components and speakers Tenderfeet, Giant Roller Gliders and Supersonic Stabilisers was under 1000 Us Dollars.
Townshend Seismic Isolation was the most effective especially the Seismic Podiums which were the stars of the show and close behind was Herbies Audio Labs various products i found the Tenderfeet performed better with the Supersonic Stabilisers.
The Stillpoints were last but most expensive by miles i did not like the hard coloured sound they brought to my system second to last was Symposium Rollerblocks again costing multi thousands they also brought a hard colouration to the sound not as prominent as Stillpoints but still there. The Final Daruma 11 perform better the Symposium Rollerblocks at a third of the price.
Just my personal findings in my system cost of around 40,000 includes cables.

Symposium’s second Roller Block, named "Jr,", contains a top and bottom cup, circle-shaped with a diameter of just under 2". Symposium’s original Roller Block (still available) came as a single cup, rectangular in shape.

Ingress Engineering now makes three versions of their roller bearing (the company’s website pictures all models), the best two an improvement on the Symposium design (imo). The bowl is cut to a larger diameter, therefore being shallower will less steep walls, for a lower resonant frequency (I believe). The aluminum used is also the harder 7075, rather than the 6061 Symposium uses (as does Ingress in their original, bottom model). Their original model is still available, and like the Symposium Jr., consists of two cups.

Geoff is of course absolutely correct; roller bearings provide no low-frequency isolation in the vertical plane. Neither do spikes! Lots of people consider spikes and cones to be isolators, when they are in fact couplers (at very low---below 10Hz or so---frequencies). Don’t blame the messenger ;-) .

I have one set of the Townshend Audio Seismic Pods (under my Townshend Rock Elite table. Max Townshend, a very clever and creative designer and engineer, used the Pods as the suspension in the Mk.7 version of The Rock), and will be getting more; gotta sell one of my vintage drumsets : ( .

There is a huge difference in price between Townsend and Herbies for sure and if the Herbies were a close call to the Townsend I may try out a couple of sets of the Herbies Tenderfoot at about $60 for set of 4 opposed to $600 for set of four Seismic pods.

I can see the pods have way more to them and can actually be used as leveling devices as well but still a huge chunk of change difference.

Any body else used the Herbies Tenderfeet?
This is where I am with my system, just doing a little fine tuning. It sounds terrific right now and if I did not get any vibration or isolation thingees I would live happily ever after. But I think it would be good to give it a go. I appreciate the personal experience from select hifi. Uberwaltz I would like to hear experiences from others that would like to share with us here. Those that have used them, and under what circumstances did they worked better and not so good. Thanks