CD Got Absolutely Crushed By Vinyl

No comparison, CD always sounds so cold and gritty. Vinyl is so much warmer, smoother and has better imaging and much greater depth of sound. It’s like watching the world go by through a dirty window pane when listening to a CD. Put the same LP on the turntable and Voila! Everything takes on more vibrancy, fullness and texture. 
128x128sleepwalker65
Single minded is more like it; a lot of these folks have invested considerable resources in whatever they're advocating; if they didn't advocate for what they invested in, they would be remiss or at least "short sighted" so there's a considerable factor of self affirmation in all this screed about any audio subject. It's not rocket surgery. It's "all about me." Of course, there is the possibility that someone buys something that is obviously a piece of crap and recognizes it for such, but this ventures into the realm of honesty and credibility. which is rare in any rabid beast.

What is funny in these debates is that CD is actual for retired people only.

CD media format does not exist even for my generation anymore, and definitely not for younger generation. It reminds me those 14 y.o. kids filmed by their parents on video with Cassette Tape and Walkman player in 21st century, kids have no clue how to insert a tape. I believe young people have no clue what to do with your CDs, because they don’t have CD players and their computer does not have a CDR anymore, despite the fact that music can be streamed online even in loseless format.

When i see someone advocating for CD i wish to know the age of a person. Because i think a person is living in his own reality (in the past).

Vinyl is much older media than CD, but young generation will rather buy vinyl than CD, because they already have digital streaming of everything (music, movies etc).

Vinyl is simply the best media format by all means, still affordable top quality physical media, survided in the digital era and still rise up in price.

High Resolution digital is not a physical media, it’s just a data that can be cloned without loss in quality.

You can’t clone a vinyl, this is why it’s highly collectible.
I’m not sure how many analog vinyl records in this word available in digital, maybe 10% ? There are record that nodoby heard before, each record collector has records that you can’t even find online (never), not even a word about those records.

Yes you can buy new music in digital, you can buy some old music in digital, but you can’t buy or find obscure rare records in digital in high resolution files (only after a record collector will upload his selection somewhere in the cloud in mp3 to educate people). Another reason why vinyl is much more valuable and much more interesting for music lovers and collectors worldwide.

It's crazy that i have to write it up in analog forum where some people still fight for digital. 

I do speak a few languages. Vysotsky's ballads are timeless and are going to be sung and listened to in 500 years and later.
Tape sounds best not vinyl. But I have to listen to cds too sometimes because that music was recorded in digital. Can be listenable. Digital sounds better on vinyl than on cd, by the way.
Do you guys read TAS?  In the January 2019 issue Jonathan Valin, the hard-core analog guy at the magazine, reviewed the MSB Reference Transport and DAC.  He starts his conclusion by saying, " The guy who railed against digital is now listening happily to same."  He owns literally hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of analog gear.  The MSB gear is not cheap at around $80,000, but it is cheap compared to his analog gear.   And that's not even MSB's best DAC.   

If you're open minded at all, read the review.  If not, go on believing that you have the best sounding audio in the world.  That won't make it true though.

No need to read anything when you can hear. And if you can't hear it doesn't matter, anyway.