Bad case of upgrade fever

I just added some acoustic panels to my listening room and I'm amazed at the difference they make.  I hear more detail, and the bass is so much more defined.  Can't believe I waited this long to do that, and it was pretty inexpensive.  Used panels from Acoustimax.  They look nice, and do a great job.  But now I want more...

My system:
  • Martin Logan Summit X speakers.
  • Gustard X20u DAC that has level 2 mods by Rick Shultz
  • Oppo 103D that I use for CDs and SACDs that also was modded by Rick Shultz
  • Plinius Hautonga integrated amplifier (I upgraded the fuses)
  • Bryston BDP-1 as a music streamer
  • Avanti Audio interconnects
  • Clear Day speaker cables
  • And now, I've added acoustic panels and bass traps

I listen mostly to POP, Jazz, female Jazz, and Blues.  Pretty soft and mellow stuff.  I stream Tidal, and have a nice collection of SACDs.  All my original CDs were moved to Flac files.  

I have around $5000 to spend, and hope to sell what I replace on Audigon.

I'm thinking I should upgrade the Plinius, but not sure to what.  I've been looking at the Primaluna Dialogue HP Integrated, but not sure about tubes.  I've also thought about moving into turntables, but I have no albums and really don't want to get into that quagmire right now.  I know myself, and if I start down that road, my wife will divorce me...

I very much appreciate your help with my next purchase.  What do you think I should replace, and what do you suggest I replace it with.  Most of my equipment was purchased right here on Audiogon and I have never had an issue with anything I purchased, so I have no problem purchasing this upgrade as previously owned.

Thanks so much for your help!
smills59
SMills,
I now run a PrimaLuna Dialogue integrated. It sounds wonderful. I have sensitive speakers and don't need the HP model power.
I came back to tubes after a 5 year absence and had owned an Almarro 318B SET amp, BAT VK60 and a Consonance push-pull design. I had gotten tired of tube maintenance, monitoring life, system hum etc. What I use now is dead quiet, tubes self bias and there is extensive protection circuitry. This PL design takes all the hassle out of tube ownership IMO. I'm sure there are other mfgs out there that make tube power a simple, reliable proposition.
Sell your DAC and Bryston BDP-1. Buy a PS Audio Direct Stream DAC and add a Bridge II. This will give you an excellent DAC and Streamer. PS Audio will continue to upgrade your DAC for free. Add footers to your speakers.

Next upgrade: add a power regeneration.

Get your speakers real amp, integrated Plinius is not good enough. Improving the source is always a good idea. Regenerators don't work well in all cases, though usually work well for the source components.
Thank you everyone!  I'm going to look into the power suggestions, and also start a new post regarding a tube amp for my system.  I've made the decision to change the Plinius to tube, if I can find the right one.  If not, I'll keep the Plinius.  It will be fun to try something new, and tubes will also be a major change.  I think I like the idea of tube rolling--might keep me busy for a few years.

Steve