Best Integrated, period.

Has anyone compared, Gryphon Diablo, Gamut Di150, Vitus SS101, Krell FBI, APL UA-S1 Jeff Rowland Continuum 500? Please add what you found to be best integrated.
perrew
Audiozen, sorry! I thought it sounded too much like sales rhetoric. I made my first kits in 1958. I am further down the hill, but still going strong. Give the LSA1 Statements a listen if you can.
Tbg..was one of your kits from David Hafler's Dynaco company? Very popular back then.
Audiozen, yes it was and mono. Also Heathkits were good. And you put everything on a shelf and plugged it into the ac.
Tbg..Too bad you couldn't afford back then the first stereo receiver in history from Harman, the Festival 1000, hooked up to a pair of AR speakers. My first system in the seventies was a pair of large Advents, a Dual 701 turntable
with a Shure V-15 cartridge, and the Sansui AU-7900 integrated amplifier at 75 watts into 8ohms..the sound was gorgeous..
Audiozen, I couldn't afford much back then. Later I want a Fisher 500, but they had been discontinued. I bought a Fisher 400T. My first transistor amp; what a joke! Strangely, I am back to all transistor equipment now.

I would love to be able to go back to those earlier times when I was convinced that I had good sound. I bet I didn't!