Best Integrated, period.

Has anyone compared, Gryphon Diablo, Gamut Di150, Vitus SS101, Krell FBI, APL UA-S1 Jeff Rowland Continuum 500? Please add what you found to be best integrated.
perrew
Audiozen, yes it was and mono. Also Heathkits were good. And you put everything on a shelf and plugged it into the ac.
Tbg..Too bad you couldn't afford back then the first stereo receiver in history from Harman, the Festival 1000, hooked up to a pair of AR speakers. My first system in the seventies was a pair of large Advents, a Dual 701 turntable
with a Shure V-15 cartridge, and the Sansui AU-7900 integrated amplifier at 75 watts into 8ohms..the sound was gorgeous..
Audiozen, I couldn't afford much back then. Later I want a Fisher 500, but they had been discontinued. I bought a Fisher 400T. My first transistor amp; what a joke! Strangely, I am back to all transistor equipment now.

I would love to be able to go back to those earlier times when I was convinced that I had good sound. I bet I didn't!
Hi to everyone, I write form Italy.

I am a proud owner of the Luxman 509u class AB integrated amplifier.

I think it's one of the best int.amps in the world, very neutral and balanced sound, it's able to drive any speaker (Luxman demoed the 509u with B&W 802D) and to play every kind of music.
Very fast, dynamic sound with great extension on top and bottom end, great soundstage depht, the best bass control in an integrated amplifier, today.

In my room it drives B&W 803D speakers, cables are all (power cords, balanced interconnects and two pairs of speaker cables in biwire configuration) Cardas Golden Reference, source Luxman D06.
A Purepower APS 3000 regenerator will make the sistem complete (I ordered it two days ago).