Which Class D Amplifier? PS Audio, Ghent, Nord, Merrill or other???

I’m looking for a new amp & want Class D.

I’ve seen various brands mentioned, such as PS Audio, Ghent, Nord, Merrel to name a few, but I’ve not heard any of them.

Which company is producing the best sounding Class D?
Which models should I be looking to demo?

Thanks

singintheblues

George,

You need to take a break! You are passing judgement on Guido....that is for sure. Then, you could say, I am passing judgement on you for judging Guido for.......ha, ha, ha. Really, I love you....I don’t judge you....but I call you out on your judgements.

Can we just let go and stop calling names! Lighten up George! Stop fighting! Go watch a hallmark movie.....cry a little...laugh a lot. Life is a miracle! Every breath is a divine glorious moment.

You are passing judgement on Guido
Really! again!! If you bother to read yet again, which you have a problem with it seems comprehending, clearthink was expressing his opinions only, what he said quote: " I personally find".
In no way was he trying to force his "judgement" onto "G"
You need to take a "shill break" and get off threads that have nothing to do with what your selling in the near future.

George,

We are all here to grow in Love......to stop judging.  I cannot make you be less harsh and judgemental.  Only you can decide to do this for yourself. I will pray for you.

I will pray for you.

Really!!  with how your self shilling on these forums. 
And now your bringing god and love into it now. You are a piece of work.
Strength of Class D is when lots of power is needed in a small and perhaps affordable low maintenance package.

Class D may or may not be a good option in other cases, however those will be weaker cases for Class D ie cases where the unique aspects of Class D do not matter as much.

What the best option is largely depends on the playing field. Each approach is sound and can sound very good on its home field, less so playing away games on the others, so one can always set pre-conditions that favor one solution versus another. What happens and is needed in real life is all that matters in the end.