Soundsmith Progression: MIMC Star > Sussurro Mk II

Hey Folks--the discount now available on the Sussurro Mk II has me considering the jump from the MIMC Star. Has anyone made the leap and/or done a direct comparison in their own system and, if so, how would you characterize the difference in performance? Thanks for your input.
dodgealum
A couple other points...

The way the cartridge body extends down to surround the cantilever on both sides, aides in the set-up process, while adding protection.

This cartridge plays dead quiet.
@slaw 

concur with you on all points. Going to dig out my Pink Floyd and give it a spin now. We are definitely getting something that literally has changed my perspective of listening. This is my new benchmark...,and I don’t think I am being too optimistic, but now, I don’t feel like saving up for a stone body koetsu anymore. I always stated that the LPS was a lesser version of a koetsu stone, namely the onyx, but the MKII takes it to the top. When I first heard the Onyx, I thought I just have to have it, but years later, I believe the MKII cuts a note like no other cartridge at this price point, or even two or three times. 
Good discussion here...thanks everyone. Just to add for those thinking about the MIMC Star. I would echo the list of points made by Slaw for this model as well. Ease of set up, love the wings protecting the cantilever, very quiet, incredible staging--very wide, deep with excellent location. Tonally spot on--very clean but also faithful to the tone across the board. I liked the MIMC Star very much until I replaced my speakers with a pair from the same manufacturer--Daedalus Audio. The new Apollo's have the same house sound as my old pair but are more resolving and a little leaner in the mid bass region. My respect for the MIMC Star has jumped considerably--this is a cartridge that can really be partnered with some great equipment. It will deliver the goods and then some. I can only imagine what happens with the Sussuro MKII. 
This is really a great read!
I purchased a Sussuro MKII a couple months ago but have not had the time to mount it and wont for a little while...

Enjoying this thread very much!
Yes. Good thread. I'd love to hear the SS against my Decca Super Gold (paratrace tipped from the Reference). Like most of us, I wish you could try before you buy.