Suggestions on a home theater processor?

Any recommendations for a surround sound processor for strictly home theater use 5.1? I'm thinking of getting the new Rotel RSP-1570. Anyone have any positive or negative comments on this unit or suggestions towards a different company's product? I'm trying to stay under $3,000. Thanks
rxlarry99
Well I don't believe it. I think they're gunna ship out "body snatcher units" in a box!. Then, when the decoy packages do arrive, and those who ordered open the box, they will be immediately attacked by John Carpenter's "The Thing" creatures, that will take them over, and then go online to tell everyone that the UMC-1 finally arrived, and how much they truely love it!
That's just what I think...
Still trying to decide on a processor. Which of the Integra pieces is better for the audio in a home theater (as I don't need video processing), the DHC-9.9 OR DHC-80.1, any difference? And would you go for an Integra or Emotiva UMC-1 or wait longer for the Outlaw 997? I'm looking for the best audio resolution/detail and spatial envelopment. Thanks again
Finally after months of deliberation I decided to get a Integra DHC 40.1. I think its a practical choice to go with my Rotel RB 1080 and 1075 amps. The reason I decided in favor of Integra is I think Onkyo/Integra are ahead of everyone else in terms of decoding and processing new HD audio formats. I don't need balanced outputs , so 40.1 is great for me. Part of me said Rotel 1570, but I am afraid of HDMI glitches . Same goes for UMC-1 as well. Other features I liked in Integra
1. Ethernet port [DLNA and firmware upgrades]
2. 2 HDMI outs
3. HDMI in the front
I decided to order the Arcam AV888. I'll let you know how I feel it performs once it's calibrated and fired-up in my theater room.