Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Mike, I have not really tried to toe in much more than where my speakers are now (Contrivas are HEAVY to manoeuvre with). Where they are now is where the soundstage feels correct in width as well as depth for all sorts of different recordings from solitary poet with a guitar to jazz combo in a cellar or Yes's full menagerie of instruments, and from a Fazioli to full assault philharmonics. That indeed was the main difference with less or no toe-in. Also, my speakers still have non ceramic woofers and the correct toe-in is where the "crease" (grossly exaggerated term used only to get the idea across) between materials disappeared. Importantly, as you guys already pointed out, there is also the saturation of the sound that unmistakably falls in place.
I am toed in at exactly 15ºs which intersects the center line just behind me. I noticed that the Sunrays at CES were also at about 15ºs.

It is the realism of the sound stage that strikes me as enhanced with the "right" toe in.

There are at least one pair of Sunrays and one pair of Contriva Diacera SEs for sale, which surprises me.
Finally, I ordered my own Tidal Piano Cera speakers...
I am planning to drive them with the Sovereign Director/Glory using my Weiss Medea as a source. Will probably upgrade to a Stylos Sys USB Dac soon... Cables will be the Argento Flow...
Congrats George! After a year of ownership the Piano Cera still amazes me. I recently added APS's PurePower 1050 regenerator and didn't realize this level of performance was possible. It's been a while but they now sound better to me than my recollection of the Contriva Diacera SE within its performance limits in my small listening room.
Linkster,

I agree with you regarding the important of the quality of power supply in a system that is so analytical. I am planning to add a balanced power conditioner soon...