Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Hello Maceear!

Excellent description of the Tidal sound. What you mention about music sounding slow is something I have noticed so many times with my Piano Cera. But at the end of the day it is just real sounding, satisfying and engaging.

Happy Listening,

Mike
Maceear, surprisingly, it's the first time, I felt someone coincide 100% of my feeling, you describe Tidal so well, even your is not Diacera or SE, but I 100% second you and know you are very honest to what you heard.
Hello All,

With the slower sounding music I do not mean a slow sounding speaker (It is extremely fast like I did explain) but the lifelike relaxed presentation and the fact that the speakers are invisible soundwise, makes you more relaxed. It is perhaps a bit of a strange explanation but it feels like that in a positive way….

Robert
Maceear, I also played guitar, years ago, but I know exactly how they sounds in live, I still keep 10 of my guitars in a room.

Wanna share some your favorite music/album ?

And could you describe your system for my reference?
Hello Quanmer,
Nice that you feel the same thing about this. My system is digital only now (my brother is the analogue side of the family). My player is the Wadia 381i GNSC Statement replacing the dCS Elgar Plus and Purcell. My amplifier is the mentioned Atma Sphere MA1 (1989 with the most important updates). Cabling is from the young company Zu Audio (Ibis loudspeakercable, Varial xlr and Mother / Bok Powercables). My most important acoustic treatment is the ZILPLEX resonator. I do play mostly blues, jazz and guitar rock but always looking for something new. I did sell about all my guitars, my latest was the Taylor W15

Regards
Robert