Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Maceear, I also played guitar, years ago, but I know exactly how they sounds in live, I still keep 10 of my guitars in a room.

Wanna share some your favorite music/album ?

And could you describe your system for my reference?
Hello Quanmer,
Nice that you feel the same thing about this. My system is digital only now (my brother is the analogue side of the family). My player is the Wadia 381i GNSC Statement replacing the dCS Elgar Plus and Purcell. My amplifier is the mentioned Atma Sphere MA1 (1989 with the most important updates). Cabling is from the young company Zu Audio (Ibis loudspeakercable, Varial xlr and Mother / Bok Powercables). My most important acoustic treatment is the ZILPLEX resonator. I do play mostly blues, jazz and guitar rock but always looking for something new. I did sell about all my guitars, my latest was the Taylor W15

Regards
Robert
Hello Quanmer,
The Zilplex are resonators from a very small company. Audiogon member Wiebe can tell you more about this.
They are dealing with different artefacts in the listening room. I can't tell you why, but you can hear the difference.
Regards
Robert
Macceear, since member Wiebe has not added to this, can you please tell us more about the Zilplex?