Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Three questions

1. How many Tidal owners demo'ed Magico products too? What made you go toward Tidal?

2. Since all Tidal speakers are arriving with the BCC drivers,is there really a difference between the Contriva Diacera TT and the regular models with the new BCC drivers?

3. How big or small are the sweetspots for Tidal speakers?

Thank you in advance.
Wadav, I have only heard one good sounding Magico, the V3.

I have no idea relative to your second question.

The sweetspot with the Tidals as with all speakers is speaker width, toe-in, your room, cabling, and room treatment determined. I have a very broad sound stage.
Below is an e-mail excerpt from Jörn which may help clarify query no.2 above.
I would also add that there are a couple more of 'nice little touches' as per their specs (beside drivers) differentiating the TT designation.

"There will be no price increase at all to the TIDAL models,
Contriva / Contriva Diacera in particular since the drivers are not much
more expensive. The Sunray long excursion woofers with their short coil-long
gap design are much more expensive compared to the other drivers we build
into all other speakers we have, this was also why the TT was pretty
dramatic higher in price as well."

With best regards from Germany,
Jörn Janczak
CEO
TIDAL Audio GmbH
The Contriva Diacera TT was a limited series of only 5 pairs with the original Sunray drivers, pure silver parts (as for our Sunray / T1 models), a whole new internal wiring concept incl. a new terminal for passive and active bi-amping incl. our silver/goldplated softcopper binding posts from the Sunray.
Well, the drivers itself were more expensive then the drivers we build into our other speakers, but this is just a smaller part on the list, the major part and biggest difference is the massive silver PIO Cast parts we used for this speaker and the whole new x-overdesign which we adopted to the new drivers. And I am not talking about some standard silverfoil caps as for e.g. Mundorf Supreme parts, I am talking about high µF-values in massive silver, and these parts alone are more expensive then the big diamond tweeter in it.
The two aluminum rings in the front do have a positive influence to the reflections of the grills and just show that it is not just a "tuned Contriva Diacera". Each pair also needed much more hours to build it then a serial pair of Contriva Diacera. If one is one of the few persons who saw and heard one then one should know if this speaker is a different ballgame even the serial speakers :-).
Does anyone know which music was played in this YouTube video clip : http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=TW#/watch?v=8SLs4HHbgWQ