Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
The Contriva Diacera TT was a limited series of only 5 pairs with the original Sunray drivers, pure silver parts (as for our Sunray / T1 models), a whole new internal wiring concept incl. a new terminal for passive and active bi-amping incl. our silver/goldplated softcopper binding posts from the Sunray.
Well, the drivers itself were more expensive then the drivers we build into our other speakers, but this is just a smaller part on the list, the major part and biggest difference is the massive silver PIO Cast parts we used for this speaker and the whole new x-overdesign which we adopted to the new drivers. And I am not talking about some standard silverfoil caps as for e.g. Mundorf Supreme parts, I am talking about high µF-values in massive silver, and these parts alone are more expensive then the big diamond tweeter in it.
The two aluminum rings in the front do have a positive influence to the reflections of the grills and just show that it is not just a "tuned Contriva Diacera". Each pair also needed much more hours to build it then a serial pair of Contriva Diacera. If one is one of the few persons who saw and heard one then one should know if this speaker is a different ballgame even the serial speakers :-).
Does anyone know which music was played in this YouTube video clip : http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=TW#/watch?v=8SLs4HHbgWQ
Quanmer, yes I too think it's George Benson, love that song too! Maybe Calloway can chime in here for title and album. Got more than ten albums of Benson but can't yet locate that piece. Pretty sure that it is his system still with old amp.

Calloway, great posting in Youtube btw, it even sounded alive through my computer--and sure is an inspirational clip for would be Tidalist. What did you use to record with? Please do another with your new amp! ;)
Tidal review on Ultra Audio

http://ultraaudio.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=143:tidal-piano-cera-loudspeakers&catid=44:feature-articles&Itemid=37