Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
I have had my Tidal Piano Diaceras for about 2 months now and have accumulated around 400-450 hours of playing time. I am having great fun listening to them. I am not even going to try to describe or analyze what I am hearing. These are speakers best heard, not described.

I will say this, these speakers are allowing me to appreciate music that I had not before. For example, I had never really appreciated the harpsichord. But I dusted off some Bach harpsichord concerto discs and gave them a listen. The Piano Diaceras allow me to hear what I had been missing. The intricacies of the music and the interplay between the harpsichord and the orchestra are laid out in detail and can be easily heard. I am now listening to several discs, with much greater insight and appreciation of the music, that before just collected dust. I am having great fun, indeed!

The Piano lines, with their small footprint, are ideal for medium to smallish size listening areas. And with the Variogain technology they are easily adaptable for all manner of listening areas. Condo and apartment dwellers should seriously consider the Piano line of speakers. In addition, you will not miss a single musical note when playing at low volume.

Finally, took awhile to get the toe-in right. I initially started with much toe-in but now I have very little resulting in a better distributed sound stage.
>>10-10-11: Bostonbean
These are speakers best heard, not described<<

That's true of any speaker; Tidal is not unique in that regard.

IMO
"That's true of any speaker; Tidal is not unique in that regard."

Audiofell, you are absolutely right.
Hi I m quite interested in tidal contriva diacera se. However I was wondering how good is the bass when it's has only 2 9" woofer? Am comparing with eggleston savoy signature with 4 12" woofer & 2 mid bass drivers.
Theaudiobeat review seems to claim that the bass may not be their strong point.
Your feedback is much appreciated