Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Hi I m quite interested in tidal contriva diacera se. However I was wondering how good is the bass when it's has only 2 9" woofer? Am comparing with eggleston savoy signature with 4 12" woofer & 2 mid bass drivers.
Theaudiobeat review seems to claim that the bass may not be their strong point.
Your feedback is much appreciated
Hi I m considering tidal contriva diacera se. However I m not sure about the bass performance when its uses only 2 9" woofer. Also it's pretty expensive for a "small" speakers. Is considering maxx 2 ( cheaper) but preferably maxx 3 and eggleston savoy signature with 4 12" woofer & 2 mid bass drivers. Would bigger size confers bigger presentation unlike the comparatively smallish tidal contriva diacera se speakers.
Your feedback much appreciated

Hello Audioblazer. I’m familiar with the Watt/Puppies and Sasha and I own the TIDAL Contriva (all ceramic).
Believe me, they have a very fine and deep bass. You even can make some corrections related to your room.
They do not emphasize bass but give a very realistic deep en speedy bass and in line with the (for me) perfect mid and highs. I do play jazz, blues, rock all the time at loud levels with a 120 watt tube amp. I can imagine that a solid state amp is more beefy, but I’m very, very pleased with my bass from my Contriva’s.
Hope this helps.
Regards Robert
Maceear , thanks for your response. I suppose a review create an uncertainty for me about the bass fr diacera se. I suppose a 18 watter reviewer used is not good enough to produce the necessary bass. May I know your room size.