Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Sunray with/without LPX:

After changing the distribution in the U.S. to our wholly owned subsidiary company, TIDAL Audio Imports USA, we decided this year to deliver the TIDAL Sunray in serial with the active crossover "LPX" for the U.S. market.
In other countries, where our products are handled by third party distributors, we gave the marketing and sales decisions into the hands of our importers there and it was an optional offer. For 2012 we want to include the LPX in all other countries as well.

As for the different cross-over modes of the Sunray: the Sunray can be driven classical all passive with two channels (incl. three different gain levels for the bass) or with four channels in classical bi-amping (also incl. three different gain levels for the bass).
The "LPX" makes the internal bass crossover obsolete and does controll frequency and gaining before being amplified and therefore needs two channels for the bass-section and two fullrange channels for the mid-part of Sunray.
This offers more flexibility to all kinds of taste and/or rooms and/or amplifier matches and has an influence to the sound compared to the all passive mode.

Jörn Janczak
TIDAL Audio GmbH
Germany
An update to my last post,
I pulled the trigger and bring sunray home, the hardest part is when unpacking, this thing weigh a ton.....wait...a quarter of ton i mean :D

The sound is like everybody said, i've never heard norah sings like that in my previous speaker.

Definitely not for everyone,but the one who can appreciate them.
Guess i'm now also a Tidalist.

Anyone here use computer audio ?
Congrats!! Waiting for the invite..

Post system in virtual listing when ready.

What a way to end the year.. Enjoy! ;)
Congratulations Ojdeteos! Welcome to the Tidal family.

What components are you using? Also, if you could, would love to see pictures of you setup.
ojdeteos....THAT'S GREAT....i am sure you will be very happy...now you know how the rest of us feel everytime we turn our systems on and play something...we're there..!!!