Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Photon46,
Congrats! Enjoy the journey.. Properly dialed-in, pretty sure you will love them.

Johngp,
If anywhere near, I'd myself jump on Calloway's gracious offer. Certainly worth a trip to listen to his beautiful set-up.
Hi Calloway,
I am actually in Texas(Austin), I think Tbg is close to me but not sure. Thank you for the offer, very kind of you, but, VA is just a "little" ways away from me! lol. Have a nice weekend!
Johngp, unfortunately for a multitude of reasons, my Tidals are sitting and awaiting shipping to their new owner. Presently, I am using LSA1 Statements, a monitor speaker that costs less than $3000. These are what I use in my small room in our NM mountain house. Although they are an exceptional speaker for the money, they are not the Contriva Diacera SEs, especially on symphonic music.
The thread is alive again,

Photon46, congrats on the new purchase, it will be very enjoyable.

Johngp, i agree with bvdiman, i also would like to hear calloway's if i'm near, unfortunately i'm not.
Looks like Tidal is rolling out many new products this year. I am especially interested in the new Piano X-Tender's. Will be looking forward to hearing more.