Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
I own my Con Dias for about a year now. Drove them with Naim 300 series with great results.

Currently ordered new Prisma and Impulse LPX, to keep the option of going fully active with Agoria in the future.
Thanks guys
Avantgarden - am wondering whether to use the LPX external crossover and tidal impacts versus impulse with the built in LPX crossovers ... Not so much any major cost thought process but was wondering long term if the classic LPx external crossover is a reference product and would be interesting if one added the rest of the T1 system (towers - ie subwoofers ). I get the feeling one can do more with an LPX external crossover but am not sure if the sound is definitely better .
Thoughts ?
Hi all Tidalists,

Very interesting posts.

May I ask whether anyone of you has experience with the Avalon Indra (which I know and like) and can comment on sonic differences between the Indra and the Tidal models Piano or Contriva?

I would very much appreciate your comments.
I owned the Eidolon Diamond and later went to the Piano Cera. The Tidal is way more transparent and musical. Bass definition might be a tad better on the Avalon but everything else is so much better on the Tidal it doesn't matter. I had heard that the Eidolon Diamond was a better speaker than the Indra.
Hi Linkster,

It´s remarkable that you as a previous owner of an Eidolon Diamond feel that even the Piano Cera (without diamond tweeter) is so much better. That´s indeed impressive.

Thank´s for your time!

Does any Tidal owner also personally know the sonics of the Avalon Indra which at least sounds different from the Eidolon as I was told (I only know the Indra)? Any comments?