Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
I bought my Eidolon Diamonds 11 years ago and I feel it is somewhat unfair to Avalon to compare that design to the Piano Cera/Diacera. That being said, I think the Piano Diacera has been around for maybe four years and Jorn really can't improve on this 2 1/2 way gem. I am thrilled to own it and it is indeed my last speaker purchase.
hi Linkster

I got my X-tender to team up with Piano Diacera last month
you can check the pictures here....
http://www.audionet.com.tw/a/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3367

it's really crazy to add a small bass tower that cut in the 30~40Hz to have the deepest and clean bass

this way let the piano diacera sounds like a big system!!
(of cousre it's great, because Piano Diacera is the core of Sunray & Agoria...and now add the mini bass tower ,so the performance is just amazing.....evan better than TIDAL Contriva Diacera)..
Hi Rohitmalh,

What is/was wrong with the Devialet D Premier you mentioned earlier? I do read a lot

about this device and many owners do lose their enthusiasm after a while. Can you

describe (in short) what went wrong (tone character emotion)?
Would be nice to know because I was thinking about the NAD M2 driving my Contriva’s,

connected to a mediaplayer......

Thanks
Robert
I think of the Piano Diaceras as mini Sunrays and with the X-Tenders as mini T-1's. If I were to get the X-Tenders, which I am not, I would prefer flat black portals versus the shiny stainless steel. I like the all black monolithic look.

"even better than the TIDAL Contriva Diacera"...I think that is up to the ears of the individual listener.
A highly musical Piano Diacera set-up, imo. Hope Georgemg don't mind us sharing it here.

Prove that it doesn't have to be Tidal everything to make it work.. Well perhaps if a dealer I'd too say otherwise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbRj_t-Juqo