Castle speakers IAG

I wonder if someone can answer my question. I have always had a fondness for Castle speakers. The look of them. The cabinet work is fantastic. I wanted to try out and buy a new pair.

But Castle speakers are now owned by the IAG group and I am wondering if anything has changed for the worse or better?

Are they making all the Castle speakers now in China including their classic line?

If so does anyone know how they compare to when they were made in England sound wise and fit and finish wise?

Thank you
mezzanine
I just sold a pair of Castle Howard S3's, their newest flagship. The build quality and sound were first-rate. Highly recommended.
I just bought a pair of Castle Warwick 3's. So far I have a very bad image of this IAG group!

I can not use my speakers because the binding posts are not 5 way ones! They only accept bare wire and spades! I use bananas so I am out of luck until I can buy new cables! Wow, great!

This day and age $1000 pair of speakers that don't have 5 ways? That's pretty strange. Also CHEAP I might add!

They used to cost $1390 when they were English owned and made. I think they might have been better then.

Maybe I answered my own question to this post the hard way. As I have very little respect for this IAG group from China.

I tried to call them at their USA number and it is disconnected! I wrote two emails on the Castle website and my emails were returned failure to deliver.

The IAG group itself gives no email address.

So far I am very disappointed in them.
Not sure about the models you received but the Castle Howard S3s I owned had dual five way binding posts for biwiring with either bananas or spades. Maybe they put in more at the top of their range?