Building the Audio Note Kit 1 SET amp...

Hi, Folks,
If anyone's interested, I've started a blog with lots of photos, documenting my ongoing build of the Audio Note Kit 1 300B SET amp. If you've ever thought of building any kit before and want to get a feel for what it's like, you're welcome to have a look!
rebbi
Charles, point of fact, the Class D amp is so good, I sold the First Watt M2. And loving it.

Regards,
Dan
Dan,
I'd never heard of those Class D kits. Holy cow, they're cheap! You could build one on a lark just to compare it, and, as you said, have a backup. And with that kind of wattage they'll drive anything. Never loved my Bel Canto Class D amp all that much but for $300 how bad can one of these be?
Dan I echo your comments about the class d amps. I have one and it is one of the best audio bargains out there.
Yep, the thing is blowing me away. I had no idea what to expect, but when I send it away to fix my mess-up, I will miss it.

I expected a sterile, cold sound, it is anything but cold and sterile sounding. This is really going to sound heretical, but it sounds a lot like my SET 300B with much more power.

Class D has come of age.

My apologies to Rebbi for usurping his thread.

Regards,
Dan