Zu Soul Superfly

I just ordered a pair of the new Zu speakers on a whim. I was going to wait for information, but the fact that they threw in the free superfly upgrades to the first 30 people got me.

From a similar thread it sounds like some of you guys have heard the speaker despite information only being released today. I'm wondering what you can share about it?

Also, I am really hoping it works with a Firstwatt F1 amplifier. Can anyone comment as to that? I know the Druid's and Essences worked OK.
gopher
I pulled my Miniwatt out of my second system, butchered a pair of banana terminated speaker cables and fired mine up tonight. I was over waiting for the new amp.

Adequate speaker cable, the 2.5 watt miniwatt, and very little attention to setup besides a gut placement and.... I'm blown away. I think that they have put a very very nice speaker on the market. Even with some squishy mids, a bit less power than I would like (and that the speakers probably need), I'm pretty stunned. Maybe the most engaging first listen I've ever had with a speaker. I'm excited for rounding out what I actually intend to drive them with.

I had an early failed run with the Druids driven, almost wholly, by problems with my room and mismatched amplification. This is a totally different experience. I'll keep folks posted. Right now working my way through some of my favorite albums, The XX right now.
I would definitely throw the Miniwatt amp into the affordable and very very enjoyable amp camp for the Superflys. I'm sure the Leben will be a step up, but I could easily live with this combo for a while. Very musical, engaging.

It's probably a great match for the new speakers. Perfect price point.
Got email from Zu. $1000 speaker coming.

Is that all they said? Because you've piqued the curiosity of my rather limited budget.